Friday, December 4, 2009

the lost photos!


endless fields of corn in iowa...


low flying planes as we deliver to fedex in atlanta.


st. louis arch (people actually go up  in the thing via little trams)....."no thanks!"


hershey, pennsylvania.....where even the light posts are chocolate kisses.


rural west virginia

not sure what happened to the other five photos i thought i uploaded to my blog, but i will once again try to put them on!  right now we're down in rainy florida, waiting for a load to leave this muggy place!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Sometimes blogspot is very finicky! I too have had my share of photos disappearing! I love how in Hershey,PA. the light posts are kisses!! I also liked your fence picture....that's funny! Love you, annie

breck said...

yeah, the kiss lights are awesome! it kinda makes me want to lick 'em :) we miss grammy barb...coming thru utah anytime soon??

Annie said...

I looked and looked for a Snoopy background and came up with nada sorry! This is cute though right?! Merry Christmas, ho ho ho! Love you, me

Annie said...

Okay, I lied...I found one that worked! YIPPEE!